Weekend Wishes

Just dropping in to say
                                    I hope your weekend is as lovely as a
                                                         June Bride.
                                        Wedding pictures coming soon! =)
                                                 Blessings and Sunshine,

8 Responses to Weekend Wishes

1. Very sweet photo, Valerie. Love your blog sentiment too. Summer is official!
    -Vickie

2. Denise says:

Sweet picture, bless you.

3. Delisa says:

Hi Valerie, thank you for visiting my blogs and leavings such sweet comments! I have enjoyed reading them very much. What a lovely blog you have, I especially love the title. It is very uplifting, and I appreciate your candor about how the fibro makes you feel. It is very encouraging. I really can understand where you are coming from with the pain and fibro issues. It has been an unusually difficult time for me pain wise the last few weeks as well. It is hard to wrap one thought around the other due to the fibro fog and fatigue. I hope to be up and blogging and visiting again soon and look forward to reading more of your posts. In the meantime I too am resting, taking things slow. I put away some of my more complicated knitting projects and have been working on some simple preemie baby hats that I like to make for a local hospital charity. Thank you again for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful sunday evening! Delisa 🙂

Valerie, what a precious flower girl! I love her dress!

Dear Delisa,
    Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful comments. I have really enjoyed reading your blogs. I hope you are feeling better very soon! Get lots of rest and take care of you! I bet those baby hats are gorgeous. I love to crochet…I need to learn to knit, as I have always wanted to learn how. I think it has so much more of a dainty look than the crochet. =) Come again soon! I look forward to reading more on your beautiful blogs.
    Blessings and Sunshine, Valerie

Dear Denise,
    Thank you! Sending lots of prayers and kind thoughts your way today.
    Blessings and sunshine, Valerie

Dear Vickie,
    Thank you! Yes, it is officially summer here in NC too…and so very HOT!
    Blessings and Sunshine, Valerie

Dear Mrs. R.
    Thank you! It was a special day.
    Blessings and Sunshine,