Starry Nights~ Wednesday Hodgepodge
1. When I look at the sky I feel very small indeed and also very grateful to know the One who created all of that wonder. I love to look at the stars…and the inky blackness of a summer night. Just magic.
2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this?Oh my! I think I would run and hide seriously! Politics scare me…so much that is NOT what it should be or seems to be in Washington and elsewhere.
3. What scent makes you think of home?
Pumpkin pie or just about anything wholesome and baked in the oven. =)
4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you’re headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection?
I do like to reflect and think about where I have been and where I am headed. I think there is such a thing as over thinking things too. I am surely a victim of this thought process too. I suppose there needs to be a good balance.
5. July is National Ice Cream Month…besides a cone, what’s your favorite food item to top with ice cream?
Oh my goodness that is hard. Because I love ice cream on a LOT of things. I think my favorite is probably pecan pie. I love vanilla ice cream melted onto a slice of warm pecan pie. I am a true southerner. 😉
6. What might your autobiography be called?
Southern Girl. Being raised in the south…it’s a whole other world down here. 😉
7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why?
Probably airplanes. If you go down in one of those…I doubt you will make it out alive. Although I have flown…it is not my favorite thing to do.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you — not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown
Have a fabulous evening I hope to be back tomorrow to share a new recipe! =)
Blessings and lots of glittering evening stars….Valerie