Sweet November

Happy November Sweet Friends.
I hope it is filled with precious family & friends,
smiles & laughter.
I have been super busy working on some art commissions, which I hope to share with you on the blog soon! =) I have new Christmas Corgi prints in my Ebay shop this week too!
Blessings and Sunshine,

“Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!” Yes, it’s that turkey time of year!
When the gobblers known as turkeys
wish they all could disappear. ~ L. Copp

12 Responses to Sweet November

1. Hi Valerie, I love your painting and how nice to be commissioned to paint for someone! You are such a talented painter. I used to paint in high school and loved it! I have not painted in years! I crochet and knit instead as it's easier for me. Take care and gobble gobble to you too. Take care
    Julie

Valerie, your thanksgiving corgi print is precious! I can't decide if the corgi is orchestrating the turkey's gobbles or if the corgi is going to hit the turkey on the head! 🙂

3. your very talented mrs valerie…love the painting…it fits with thanksgiving…in holland we dont celebrated some of the festivities from the u.s.a…thanks for sharing loves…soraya

Hi sweet friend! Your Thanksgiving print is adorable 🙂 You have such a beautiful gift, Valerie. Hugs to you!

5. Lovely painting and enjoyable poem. best wishes

Dear Julie,
    Thank you so much for your kind comment about my little paintings. Hope you are having a wonderful November.

Dear Soraya,
    Thank you so much for your sweet compliment on my art. =) Happy November to you in Holland!

Dear Mrs. R,
    Thank you so very much for the compliment on my little painting. =) So good to see you back in blog land. Hope you are having a wonderful November. (Mr. Corgi is orchestrating this fat turkey's gobbles.) 😉

Dear Sweet Denise,
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment.

Dear Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for your compliment on my little painting. =) Hope this finds you having a wonderful November. I have been absent this month…just busy days. =) Sure have missed reading all the wonderful blogs I love and follow. Especially yours.

Dear Joseph,
    Thank you so much! Glad you dropped by for a visit. Welcome!