Only 17 more days until Christmas! =)

Happy Monday dear friends. I hope your weekend was filled with the laughter and warmth of family and friends. We visited our local Christmas lights festival and enjoyed making sugar scrubs for gifts. We are ever busy, but enjoying the season and all of its joys.

I wanted to share with you today some of the painting projects that I have completed this holiday season. I love the uniqueness of each one of these little ornaments. I only have one left in my Ebay shop. The Christmas stockings were painted as a series of the Night Before Christmas & Christmas Day as a custom order for a wonderful client. They are my favorite pieces to date! =) I hope to get a few more painted this week. So enjoy a slice of shaggy humor Christmas style. Happy Holidays! Love, Valerie

“The Stockings Were Hung By The Chimney With Care….”

“In Hopes That Saint Nicholas Soon Would Be There…”
“When What To Our Wondering Eyes Did Appear…But Three Sheepie Toys From Santa Dear.”
Every Good Thing
Source Pinterest

10 Responses to Pembroke Welsh Corgi & Sheepdog Handpainted Christmas Ornaments ~ By Shaggycreations Artist Valerie Brock

1. Jan Tanis says:

Oh Valerie…the ornaments are so adorable. I love the black one with the 3 sheepdogs all sleeping on the rug, all wrapped up. Just so cute. ♥

2. Wow you are such a talented artist Valerie! I love your paintings. They look perfect as ornaments too! It is such a busy time of year. Have a nice week.
    Julie

Oh my sweet friend, your ornaments and other creations are so beautiful! You are so incredibly talented, dear Valerie 🙂

Sending love and hugs your way!

4. Lady Linda says:

Your ornaments are really cute. I just admire your work and talent. So cute.

Valerie, your ornaments are absolutely adorable! No wonder they sold fast!

Dear Jan, Thank you so much for your kind compliments. =) I hope you are enjoying the holidays and all is well your way.

Dear Julie,
    Thank you so much! I am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Hope you are enjoying the holiday season.

Thank you so much sweet Stephanie! I so enjoyed the post of your lovely home. =) You never fail to bring a smile to my face. I love having your blog on my facebook feed, so that I can keep up each day.

Dear Linda,
    Thank you so much! =) I truly appreciate your friendship and enjoy reading your blog so very much!

Dear Mrs. R,
    Thank you so much! I know you are enjoying being in NC! Hope your holiday season is a blessed one.