Crochet Boot Cuffs, Wrist Warmers & A Fun Rainbow Hat

Hope you are keeping warm!

Just dropping by to say hello and share a special Christmas gift that I worked on over the weekend. I crocheted up these cute boot cuffs & matching wrist warmers. Then, as an after thought & to add a dash of color stitched up this cute rainbow beanie. I love how the hat turned out. I just made it up as I went along. =) That is always so much fun. You can find the pattern for the boot cuffs and wrist warmers here: Brooklyn Boot Cuffs & Wrist Warmer Patterns

Happy Monday! =)

15 Responses to Crochet Boot Cuffs, Wrist Warmers & A Fun Rainbow Hat

Hi sweet friend! Your handmade items are beautiful and so lovingly made. The wrist warmers are fabulous – love them!

May your week be merry and bright, dear Valerie. Hugs to you!

2. nice items you make here…just for this season…blessings blog friend

3. Lynn Hasty says:

Valerie, you look beautiful! I love the things you make!! Love, Lynn

4. Henny Penny says:

Hey Valerie. Wish I could crochet like you. You look adorable in the hat. The things you make are so pretty!

I've never heard of wrist warmers, Valerie, but what a wonderful idea! All your handmade goodies are delightful!

6. Delvalina says:

Those are beautiful handmade!
    You're talented.
    I love how you put on your head it looks perfect.

I have missed this blog,
    and I hope you're doing well

7. Jan Tanis says:

I love handmade crocheted everything!! I think I may have to crochet some wrist warmers for myself! Hope your New Year's has started out well and that you'll be blessed all year long.

Please stop by my new blog, the old one (the comfort of a safe place) is gone.

Hugs,
    Jan

Dear Delvalina,
    Thank you so much for dropping by for a visit. Your friendship means so much. Hope your new year is a wonderful one.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Valerie =)

Dear Jan,
    Thank you so much for stopping by the blog. I love wrist warmers, they make the perfect gift. =) Lots of neat patterns on pinterest. I will look forward to visiting you at your new blog. =) Hope your new year is a lovely one.

Dear Cozy Little Space,
    Thank you so much for dropping by for a visit. =) Hope your new year is a happy one. Blessings,

Dear Henny Penny,
    Thank you so much for visiting with me on the blog and for following along! I feel honored to have your friendship. I appreciate your kind compliments.
    Blessings and Happy New Year,

Dear Sweet Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for your kind visit and lovely compliments. I hope your new year is a happy one. Blessings, Valerie

Dear Mrs. R,
    I love wrist warmers. So nice for keeping your hands warm while keeping your fingers free for working around the house. =) Thank you so much for your delightful visit and compliments.
    Hope your new year is a happy one.

Dear Lynn,
    Thank you so much for your kind visit and sweet compliments. I truly love visiting with you on your blog. =) Hope your new year is a very happy one.
    Blessings and hugs, Valerie