Honey Colony’s Superior Cannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil
“I have been given this product as part of a product review through the Chronic Illness Bloggers network. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company. “
I have been searching for the perfect pain relief product for many years.
Honey Colony’s Superior CBD Hemp Oil fits the bill!
I have suffered with chronic pain since my late twenties. It has become my “normal.” I deal with severe pain on a daily basis due to Lyme Disease, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Raynaud’s Disease, multiple back problems, bone spurs, costochondritis, thyroid disease and TMJ disorder. I have tried many products and medicines over the years, searching for the Holy Grail in pain relief.
Every product or medicine that I have tried for pain management and relief in the past has fallen short. Nothing has had the miraculous effect that I have been searching for. The effect of relief is usually short-lived and temporary, if a product works at all. Unfortunately, many pain medicines come with debilitating side effects. I have found the most effective pain relievers are often the simplest products. For example a simple hot bath with Epsom Salts provides relief with no side effects. I am a fan of simple, all natural products that have minimal side effects. Honey Colony’s Superior CBD Hemp Oil is all three of these!
What is CBD Hemp Oil?
Cannabidiol comes from the Cannabis plant and has no euphoric side effect at all. This formula does not cause a “high” feeling, meaning it is non-psychoactive. Unlike medical marijuana products. Honey Colony’s Superior CBD Hemp Oil is superior to other CBD Oil’s because it absorbs faster. In addition, Honey Colony’s CBD Oil contains other medicinal herbs used in ancient medicine, supporting whole body health.
In short, it is a legal formula, that supports health and relieves pain!
What are these medicinal herbs in Honey Colony’s Superior CBD Oil?
1. Sichuan Teasel Root, traditionally used to tonify the liver and kidneys, promote blood circulation, and help to strengthen bones and tendons.
As a Lyme patient, I am also aware that Teasel can help the engage the body’s own ability to kill off Lyme bacteria. It can cause herxing (healing crisis) situations in Lyme patients. Only a few drops of Teasel can cause a powerful herx.
This said, I approached this product with caution. While I did experience small herxes while using this product, I felt that I also experienced healing on a very deep level. I feel the benefits far outweighed the reactions that I experienced. Although, I think if you have Lyme a slow introduction of any product is wise.
2. Dang Shen Root, good for mood enhancement, increasing energy levels and restoring.
3. Astragalus Root, known for its immune boosting properties.
4. White Peony / Bai Shao Yao root, known for its analgesic, antibacterial, anti-oxidant and anti-spasmodic properties and more.
5. Propolis, is used by bees to repair and protect their hive! It is beneficial as a mild analgesic among many other helpful properties.
6. Bitter Orange Peel, it is an antibacterial, immune health supporter and an anti-oxidant and more!
What I love about Honey Colony Superior CBD Oil?
- I love that it is made from Non GMO certified organic botanicals.
- It has a lovely smooth, slightly sweet taste with a hint of orange.
- It has no alcohol.
- It provides gentle relaxation effect.
- It has a nice balance of health benefits. I like the fact that it helps strengthen my already weakened immune system.
- Bonus! I feel it is a wonderful addition to my Lyme Disease protocol.
- It is packaged very well.
- I could tell a definite increase in my energy levels while taking this product.
- It did provide an improvement in my pain levels. I feel with continued use, these levels will go even lower.
- It does not require refrigeration and is a compact bottle perfect for travel.
- It also helps to balance the nervous system. Which is very important to me as a patient with severe neurological Lyme Disease.
- It is available in all 50 of the United States. Meaning it is LEGAL!
Is it easy to use?
Bottom line, yes! The suggested dosage on the website is 4 drops x3 daily, for a total of 1ml; apply under the tongue and wait 90 seconds, then swallow.
It is also recommended that you follow a gluten and dairy free diet, trying to eat as healthful as possible. Since I already eat gluten-free and dairy free most of the time, this was not a problem for me.
As a Lyme patient, I did not take the whole 12 drops recommended. I have many sensitivities and have to introduce any new medicine or product slowly. I was still able to feel a significant drop in my pain levels while using this wonderful CBD oil. I feel that in time, I can increase the dose and begin to derive even more benefits from it!
If you have been considering trying a CBD oil. I would definitely recommend trying Honey Colony’s Superior CBD Hemp Oil. It is a superior quality CBD oil and well worth the price.
Thank you Honey Colony for your wonderful products. I look forward to trying more of them in the near future!
Have you had experience with a CBD oil? I would love to hear about your experience. Please comment below!
Disclaimer: I am not a physician. I am not authorized to give medical advice. The opinions stated in this post are my own and reflect my own experience. Please discuss with your doctor before beginning any new medicines or supplemental products.