Hodgepodge Wednesday~ Risks, Fears & Carolina skies
2. Are you a risk taker? What’s one big risk that you have taken?
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are – fear of spiders (arachanphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying ( pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
|Ocean Isle, NC =) Love this place!|